Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Party Today!!!!

Hello penguins!
Today I'm going to hold a huge party, and I don't know what music to hold in my igloo. It needs to be Christmas music, well it is a Christmas Party. I prefer the Snowy Holiday. But it's all up to you in the next 3 hours but the acctual party will start at 09:00:45 (Penguin Standard Time) or 05:00:45 (. The server, will be a good name for a kangeroo, Bonza and will take place at my igloo on the map and also a couple of other places.
In Other News: The competition for the free 6 month membership, all the book codes and a set of Staelder whiteboard pens. The winner and runner-up will be shown on my website later today or I might give them a day to edit there drawing. Very close contest as I rated every single drawing over 7/10.Until then...Keep Rockhoppering

No comments: